Why should I use it?
- Contains Camellia Sinensis present in several tea ingredients, namely Matcha Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea extract, and Green Tea extract.
- Contains caffeine from Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana).
- Perfect for calorie-conscious consumers as each serving is low in calories. No sugars were added to the Focus Tea – it only contains Steviol Glycosides – natural sweetener coming from the Stevia plant.
Present in several tea ingredients, namely Matcha Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea extract, and Green Tea extract.
A plant-based source of caffeine.
Full list of ingredients
Maltodextrin, Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana, 20%), Hibiscus Flower Powder (Hibiscus sabdariffa L., 11%), Lemon Flavouring (11%), Matcha Green Tea Leaf Powder (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 8.3%), Orange Pekoe Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 5.6%), Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 5.6%), Cardamom Seed Extract (Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton, 5.6%), Flavour enhancer: Citric Acid, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides from Stevia.
How do I use it?
Mix 1.8 g (or 1 teaspoon) with 350 ml of water (enjoy hot or cold). Consume maximum 3 servings per day.
Caffeine per serving: 100 mg. Consume maximum 3 servings per day. High caffeine content. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, persons sensitive to caffeine and not to be consumed as a mixture with alcohol beverages. Should not be consumed under fasting conditions. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Reseal after each use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Food Business Operator and Origin
Country Of Origin: Manufactured in the UK. Matcha Green Tea and Orange Pekoe Tea Extract are sourced and manufactured in China. Green Tea Extract is sourced and manufactured in India.
Food Business Operators:
- NSE Products Europe BV, Da Vincilaan 9, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
- Nu Skin Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd. 22 Magwa Crescent, Waterfall City, Ground & 1st Floor, Midrand 1682, South Africa.