Why should I use it?
- As a meal replacement, one TR90 M-Bar offers your body at least 30% of the nutrient reference values for vitamins and minerals, and contains carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- It contains 14 g of protein per bar, which can contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- It’s convenient and ready to eat on-the-go and can be easily integrated into your lifestyle.
Chickpea flour, soluble fibre obtained from beetroot, soy protein, humectants: maltitol syrup, glycerol and sorbitol syrup, dark chocolate with sweetener (10%) (cocoa paste, sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithin (soy), natural vanilla flavouring), pea protein, minerals (potassium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc citrate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), starch, sunfloweroil, cocoabutter, flavourings, acacia fibre, slivered cocoa beans, natural flavouring, salt, stabiliser: calcium carbonate, vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin A, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B8 (biotin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin K, vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B9 (folic acid), maltodextrin, emulsifier: soy lecithin, sweetener: sucralose.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredient in bold. May contain traces of: cereals containing gluten and products thereof, milk and products thereof (including lactose), eggs and products thereof, peanuts and products thereof, nuts and products thereof, and sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
* The TR90 M-Bar Chocolate does not contain ingredients of animal origin. There may be an unintended presence of non-vegan substances used as processing aids or present in the manufacturing facility.
How do I use it?
For weight maintenance after weight loss:
One (1) bar replaces one (1) meal. Eat one bar per day with a large glass of water to replace one main meal in an energy-restricted diet that must contain other food.
For weight loss:
One (1) bar replaces one (1) meal. Replace two of your main daily meals in an energy-restricted diet that must contain other food. Eat the bars with a large glass of water.
It is important to follow the instructions for use and to maintain an adequate daily fluid intake, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. An excessive consumption of the product may produce laxative effects. This product is useful for the intended use only as part of an energy restricted diet: other foodstuffs should be a necessary part of such diet. Do not use if the foil integrity is compromised. Store in a cool dry place. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under medical treatment.
Food Business Operator and Origin
Country Of Origin: Manufactured in France.
Food Business Operators:
- NSE Products Europe BV, Da Vincilaan 9, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
- Nu Skin Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd. 22 Magwa Crescent, Waterfall City, Ground & 1st Floor, Midrand 1682, South Africa.