Why should I use it?
- Bioadaptive botanicals help increase your skin’s ability to adapt to its environment.
- Provides immediate hydration and up to 24 hours of continuous moisturisation.*
- Increases moisture by 150%* overnight(± 8 hours), for skin that looks and feels smooth and supple.
- Proven to increase skin glow and luminosity overnight, so it looks and feels healthier the next morning.
- Supports your skin’s natural ability to bounce back from life’s daily stressors.
- Works to support the skin’s natural nighttime renewal process.
* Results obtained from a third-party professional assessment based on a 24-hour in vivo study performed on 17 healthy female and male subjects aged 18 and over. The moisturisation level of skin was measured using a corneometer in three areas; one area where Pillow Glow had been applied, alongside two areas for positive (glycerine) and negative (untreated) controls.
** Results obtained from an in-house clinical trial based on self-assessment questionnaire at baseline, post-application and overnight performed for 25 healthy female and male subjects aged 25 years and older who applied the mask on their face.
Behind the science
Bioadaptive Botanical Complex
a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates. Helps your skin bounce back from life’s daily stressors such as stress, pollution, and oxidative stress.
Bioadaptive Botanical Complex – A complex of 5 ingredients: Rhodiola Rosea, Maral Root, Chaga Mushroom, Resurrection Plant and Siberian Ginseng.
Roundhead Bush Clover Extract (Lespedeza Capitata Leaf/ Stem Extract) – helps protect the skin from the oxidative stress caused by blue light exposure encountered throughout the day.
Deep Sea Water (Sea Water) – obtained from Noirmoutier, also called the Island of Mimosas, a French Island, this ingredient helps improve skin luminosity, helps reduce the appearance of pores**, and soothes the skin.
Red Algae derivative (Sodium Carrageenan) – sourced from Scandinavian waters, this ingredient traps nearly its own weight in water to support skin’s natural moisture barrier and help skin retain hydration.
Full list of ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sea Water, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Sea Salt, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lespedeza Capitata Leaf/Stem Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Inonotus Obliquus Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Sodium Gluconate, C9-12-Isoalkanes, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
*Nu Skin is The World’s #1 Brand for Beauty Device Systems!* *Source Euromonitor International Limited; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels; 2017 to 2020. Beauty Systems are at-home Skin Care Beauty Devices that are exclusively paired or recommended to be used with a topical consumable of the same brand. Claim verification based on Euromonitor custom research and methodology conducted January–March of 2021. Sales of at-home skin care beauty devices includes sales of electric facial cleansers as defined in Passport database. This category does not include hair care/removal appliances, body shavers, and oral care appliances.
How should I use it?
Apply a generous amount on top of your serum or moisturiser for an extra boost of hydration as the last step in your nighttime routine. Allow to absorb slightly. Leave on for overnight hydration. Use up to 2-3 times per week.