- Improves skin’s natural moisture-binding capabilities.
- Increases moisture level, leaving skin feeling supple and smooth, and hair silky soft.
- Helps protect the skin from the negative impact of wind, air pollution and other environmental influences.
- Beautifully sets makeup with just a light spritz. Dermatologically tested
- Sodium PCA– binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- A blend of humectants including glycerin, sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate – water-loving ingredients that increase moisture level.
- A blend of skin conditioning agents including butylene glycol and aloe vera leaf juice – conditions and smoothes the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fructose, Glycine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urea, Inositol, Niacinamide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Spray generously on face, hair and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). This may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Did you know?
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture. NaPCA can absorb high amounts of water, and is colourless and odourless.
- Cold, wind, and heat often dry out your skin, giving it a rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA which retain water in your skin, you can help protect it from these environmental factors.
- Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane. Cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- NaPCA Moisture Mist is fragrance-free.