Face Lift Powder
- Acacia – from the African acacia tree, tightens on the skin to give a firmer look
- Corn starch – absorbs excess oil
- Aloe Vera – recognized for its moisturizing properties
Face Lift Activator
- Hydrolysed wheat protein – conditioning
- Aloe Vera – recognised for its moisturising properties
Face Lift Powder: Acacia Senegal, Zea Mays, Aloe Barbadensis, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben.
Face Lift Activator: Aqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Use two or three times a week.
- Cleanse face and neck with Creamy Cleansing Lotion.
- Mix together one teaspoon each of Face Lift Powder and Face Lift Activator in a bowl. (You should create the consistency of a thin lotion).
- Apply evenly in upward strokes over face and neck avoiding delicate eye area.
- Leave on for 30 minutes allowing it to dry (You will feel your skin tighten).
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a clean face towel.
- Follow with pH Balance Facial Toner, Celltrex and a Nu Skin moisturiser of your choice.